Panosology (If you map out my psychology)


***********FOODOLOGY***************


What is your salad dressing of choice?
Beer Sauce


What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Probably "Aunt Michalitsa's"


What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Meatballs


What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Bacon, chilli peppers, onions, sausage, whatever...


What do you like to put on your toast?
Any kind of cheese i can find


***********TECHNOLOGY***************


How many televisions are in your house?
4


What color is your cellphone?
Black


Do you have an iPod?
3rd gen nano 4gb


***************BIOLOGY******************


Are you right-handed or left-handed?
The right one does the doings


Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Skin


What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A friend (~50kg?)


Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I remeber not.


************BULLOLOGY**************


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I already do.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Axl or Ezio or Sonic or Sub-Zero or Am or Obi or something...


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I kinda have done that already...for no money...


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************


Season?
The warm one


Holiday?
The lamb-ish one


Day of the week?
The lazy one


Month?
Probably July


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************


Missing someone?
My cousins mostly, I see them once or twice a Year.


Mood?
Artistic in a geek kind of way


What are you listening to?
The Wall


Current worry?
Nothing.


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************


First place you went this morning?
pc


What's the last movie you saw?
Hostel Part III


***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************


How many flip flops do you own?
One or two pairs


Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
That'd be never


Last person you talked to?
My mother


Last person you hugged?
Can't remember


Do you always answer your phone?
Most of the time


It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
A messed up friend


If you could change your eye color what would it be?
White


Do you own a digital camera?
Sure cheese baby!


Have you ever had a pet fish?
Nah...


Favorite Christmas song?
Either Denis Leary's "Merry fucking Christmass" or "Ho Ho Fucking Ho" by Kevin Wilson or Randy Brook's "Grandma got run-over by a reindeer"


What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Star Wars Complete Saga, any vinyl of my taste


Can you do push ups?
Yep.


Can you do the splits?
What of the what now?


Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
It makes me uninterested.


Do you have any saved texts?
I don't even keep sent/received...


Have you ever been in a car accident?
Not yet.


Do you have an accent?
Not yet.


What is the last movie to make you cry?
Santa Sangre if I recall correctly



Plans tonight?
Sleep!



Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I actually did once, the sea was not very deep, I hit my hip on one rock.



Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Can't remember

Have you ever been given roses?
Not at all.


Met someone who changed your life?
Kinda..


What song represents you?
Paranoid - Black Sabbath


Name two people who might complete this
I don't think even i'll do


Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Only in a DeLorean


Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Not yet.


Does anyone love you?
I hope so.


Would you be a pirate?
Yaarrrrrr


What songs do you sing in the shower?
 I don't. I shower in the shower.


Ever had someone sing to you?
My ex I think..


When did you last cry?
Can't remember right now,when I remember i will write it.


Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope


Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Sadly, me....


Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Old.


Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Who doesn't?


What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Everything and nothing.


~~~~~~~~~~~

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Γράψε τη μαλακία σου: